Wednesday, March 25, 2015

About Me

Hi Everyone...
Welcome to my cooking blog, Madam Chef's. 
My name is Merry Wu. I'm Indonesia born Chinese. I lived in in Tokyo, Japan for two and a half years (1997-2000) and then imigrated to Vancouver, Canada (till now). 
I'm a nurse in the nursing home. At home, I'm the personal chef of my family (husband and 3 children).
My cooking style is influenced by so many cultures: Chinese, Indonesian, Japan, Vietnamese and Canadian.
I love trying recipes and tasting different kind of cuisine. I love variety. 
I tried to introduce different kind of cuisine to my family too. 
I want to keep the recipes in this blog and share them with you. So you can enjoy the variety too. 
All the recipes has been tested by my family and friends. 
Some of the recipes in the blog are the marriage of cuisines. 
I hope you can enjoy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment